Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Some of the best gun rights vs gun control commentary out there.

Michael Owen recently made some of the better points about the gun debate that I've seen in a long time.

Here is the source, and below is my favorite piece:

"Instead, we have two Americas, one of which has very high rates of gun ownership but very low murder rates, very comparable to the rest of the First World democracies such as those in western & northern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, South Korea. The other America has much lower rates of gun ownership but much, much higher murder rates, akin to violent third world countries."

My thought: If I wasn't so Liberty minded, I might suggest we remove all firearms from the hands of anyone registered to vote as a democrat. If you would be successful, I suspect our firearm related crime rate would drop by 90% or more.

Just kidding, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this bb gun. It does worry me some that there is no visible marking telling anyone it isn't a real gun. Shoots nice tho and isn't too loud. It was handy getting almost everything you need in one package but the targets are like 4 inches tall. I'm not sure exactly what that is about.
    http://bradclarmett.rebelmouse.com/how-to-store-guns-to-prevent-rust-2511219159.html

    ReplyDelete