Friday, March 2, 2018

Actual, legitimate Jewish questions. Yes, just questions.

I do not harbor any ill will toward Jewish people for being Jewish. I do not have any feelings that any sane, objective person would consider to be anti-Semitic, which is apparently one of the worst things anyone can be. So I'm told. However, I do have some questions that my research isn't really answering for me at this point.


-If I am supposed to support Israeli Jews (and non-Israeli Jews as well) by voting straight Republican Party (Christian churches and Republican politicians tell me this) then why do the vast majority of Jews in the US vote for and donate to Democrats? If I am supposed to support them by voting a certain way, why then do they vote differently?

-How is it that that only about 2% of the US population (Jews) are in control of the majority of American major media corporations and retail companies which push anti-American, anti-conservative and anti-Christian propaganda? It seems highly unlikely that such a small segment of the population would control such a large portion of the corporate and industrial environment.

-How is it that Jews are the only people on earth who are allowed to have an ethno-state (Israel), which is to say a state just for them, based on their racial or ethnic characteristics? I agree that they have a right to have a state like this, but I also feel that they should not be the only ones. What about white Americans with European ancestry?


Anyone able to answer any of these for me?

2 comments:

  1. All of the middle east are now under sharia law,except Israel. So Israel is not the only ethos state. The other comments you made, I've wondered about myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharia is not an ethnicity or race. Israel is officially deeming itself a state of Jews, a state for Jews. In the United States, Jews support multiculturalism to the highest degree, but not for Israel. American Jews support Israel's border walls, but open borders for America. This is confusing to me.

      Delete