Thursday, February 7, 2019

Been away lately.

Sorry for the absence, I’ve been away a bit during this cool weather, doing a little camping and working and dealing a family death, some typical winter illnesses, mold exposure, etc.

I also am (and have been for years now) only using this blog site on mobile, because I have no internet connection out here at what will be my family’s homestead. Using unlimited data for blogging is fine, but doing it all on a mobile screen is tough.

So I’ve been neglecting posting my usual lengthy blog posts due to the difficulty, but I’ve realized that I’ve got a lot of brief thoughts and ideas that could really spark some interesting discussions, whether they happen here or just inside the mind of the readers.

So you’ll be seeing some longer posts, but also some shorter ones with things I come up with on other social media (Gab and Survivalist Boards).

Good to see y’all again. Hope you’re doing well, Islands82!

No comments:

Post a Comment