Sunday, September 30, 2018

Musings about being a "law abiding citizen".

Even if you're not breaking the law, the law still has ways of breaking you if "they" don't like what you're doing.

Even a law abiding man can find himself on the wrong of the line, because it's a line that never stops moving.

Ignorance of the law is no defense for breaking the law, right? That means you're responsible for knowing the law, right? Yeah, try quoting the law to the next cop that gets something wrong, and let me know how you like those additional charges he drops on you.

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, I've had some people contact me to ask if everything is ok here. The answer is yes, we are good here at this point. My above post is in regards to my observations of what happens to other people when they quote a statute to a LEO, and how the attitude of the LEO usually takes a negative change. Luckily, I've been absent any recent interactions with LE.

    ReplyDelete