Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Can someone show me a climate prediction that has actually come true?

The American Thinker asks Can someone show us a climate prediction that has ever come true?

Of course the answer is NO. The oceans are supposed to have been dead by now, the poles should have melted, the earth should have burned up or frozen solid, I forget which.

If the scientists and politicians are so right and we are so stupid, then why haven't they gotten even one prediction right?

Partially related: To the climate cultists, change your approach. If I go to one of your YouTube videos or climate change websites to do some research, and the first thing I see is people insulting my religion, calling me racist, blaming me for the state of the earth and demanding my taxes be increased, then it might turn me off to your message.

I have a vegetable garden. I shop locally and in bulk. We can our own food. I keep all of the lights in my house OFF during daylight hours. My hobby is sitting by the river. Most of the people screaming at me about the climate haven't been to a river in years, if ever. Growing a fresh tomato is something they can't do, nor is it something they care to do. Their hobbies usually require electricity, which they forget comes from power plants. They think that stuff coming out of the power plant is smoke (it's steam, people).

My "carbon footprint" is smaller than your's.

"You right wing, anti-science, RACISTS with your stupid religions are ruining the world! Do what we tell you to do, buy a hybrid and pay us more taxes or else the world is going to die!"

That approach isn't working. Give it up. Or don't. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Haiti I did not own a car, washed my clothes by hand, ate local food from the local farms, had little electricity because there was rarely electricity and spent little money on luxury or goods because there was little to buy. When the NGO left wingers would come for their white guilt vacation several had the balls to lecture me about my responsibility for global warming because I was apart of "white society" I told one loud mouth left wing harpy the same thing you just said in essence. Shut her mouth up for a few minutes at least.

    ReplyDelete