Monday, August 21, 2017

Left wing hatred for Trump supporters none for ISIS

I was thinking what if in general western society hated ISIS and jihadists that butcher and rape children a fraction of the amount they hate Trump and Trump supporters.
People are obsessed with bashing Trump and his supporters in our media, arts and entertainment sector, schools.
People will mobilize in the streets in the tens of thousands to protest Trump and the " ALT RIGHT" aka people who refuse to go along with leftist narratives.
Many of these anti Trump and anti conservative fanatics will physically harm anyone with a pro Trump hat or bumper sticker and there are more than a few incidents where pro trump supporters have been murdered.
Imagine if these gutless worms in the political and social left cared even a smidgen about Yazidi girls being raped and kidnapped, Assyrian men, women and children being murdered?
Where were they when Christian communities were being sacked and Churches were being destroyed.
The left wing elements I have contact with were silent and uninterested.
None of them showed any compassion or support.
In my early life I was surrounded by left wing society and elements. I did not grow up in the Christian gun toting conservative American heartland.
When I decided to go to Iraq to support the Christian communities and protection forces people who I thought were my friends cut me out of their life one even suggested that my actions made me just as bad as ISIS?!
Think of all the time and money these cowards pour into anti trump products and media.
Imagine if those funds instead were poured into charities and groups working to defend the people of Syria and Iraq from the jihadist threats?
This war in Syria has been going on for nearly seven years and when Obama and Hillary funded and aided this conflict where were the left wing anti war harpies?......... crickets.
These people have no moral high ground and no virtue they are simply caught up in an Orwellian two minutes of hate festival. However these hate sessions are much longer than two minutes.
I posted my trailer for a documentary I shot that focused on the struggles of a Christian Iraqi village that was fighting against ISIS to keep it from its borders.
I made an experiment. I posted the trailer to pro Trump pages on facebook and found a sizable positive reaction.
People gave it thumbs up and made comments like "God please save these people" I then posted the trailer to pro Hillary, Obama and Bernie Sanders pages across facebook. The video had no reaction in most all cases and was removed by the admins within minutes most often. Several reported the video to facebook and had my video removed.
Is it fair to say a large portion of the left are ISIS sympathizers? Below is the message I was given by facebook about their reasons for removing the video.  It seems exposing the pain and struggles of Christian communities in Iraq is taboo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment