Friday, December 8, 2017

Concealed carrier puts down a thug.

I carry a gun, everywhere I go, every day of my life. For anyone who ever learns this fact about me, most don't really question it, but I do sometimes get some sideways looks. Not so much because I carry, but more because I won't compromise on it and I refuse to ever go unarmed at all. I get a lot of the "can't you just go without it this ONE time?" kind of looks. They figure that because I'm "just" going to run to the store "real quick", or I'm "just" going to a restaurant a few minutes into town, that I could just leave it at home and not "bother" with strapping on a sidearm "this time".

I'm sure for those of you who carry regularly, you know what I'm talking about.

Next time you get those looks or those questions, show them this story.

This father and his family were "just" at Popeye's. They were "just" at a fast food place, and they all got a gun stuck in their faces. So the dad, a real hero, ended the threat for his family and all future families that the thug might have accosted.

This story has all the basics that need to be covered in order to wipe away those sideways looks when you're strapping on your defensive pistol. If it doesn't work, then quit trying at that point. Some people just have to be sheep.

Refuse to be the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment