Thursday, December 21, 2017

Pro Abortion Brainwash

When I was a teenager in high school during our sex education and health class, our teachers were forcing their sick, pro-abortion views down our throats.

I brought up my reasons as to why abortion is immoral. I brought up how if abortion was not murder, why are there abortion survivors, and at what point did their life matter?

The so called " teachers" mocked me and ridiculed me, claiming that no fetus had ever survived an abortion. Sadly, in the 90's, we did not have YouTube or devices to bring up information in the blink of an eye, but now we do.

The woman in the clip posted below is an abortion survivor.

We have idiots functioning as teachers who I would not trust as mop jockeys. Stop trying to control the minds of youth when you do not even know what the hell you are talking about to begin with. 


link to clip 

No comments:

Post a Comment