Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Little Brayden is not going to work a trade.

I've heard a lot of people complaining that the younger generations are too lazy or too soft to work the trades. Apparently they're all going to college and getting degrees for office jobs and the trades are suffering for it.

Well, who is to blame for that? The elders blame us, but they're the ones to blame.

They went around naming their boys Kayden and Aiden and Bryson. They named their boys Tristan and Brayden and Brayson. What did you expect? You thought a boy with a name like Kasen was going to become a welder? Or an electrician?

2 comments:

  1. lol - Good point, But they could always be male strippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have legally changed my name had it been Kasen or Aiden or anything like that. And I would have beat my parents for doing that... those are wuss names and you are right!

    ReplyDelete