Tuesday, August 21, 2018

40,000 all-time pageviews.

It's not going to sound like much to some people, especially some of the people who have much larger audiences, but to me, having our thoughts here looked at by over 40,000 people is pretty cool.

While I don't get myself overly invested in the views and attention, I do appreciate any amount of time that any of you spend here. Yeah, even the bots, if there are any. Russian agents too. Especially the Russian agents.

Viewership could skyrocket to a million, or drop to zero tomorrow, and it would be alright with me. But in the meantime, thanks again for spending a few minutes here, and as always, feel free to let me know what you think of what we have to say.

Especially the Russian agents.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I used to have someone in DC who silently followed, but I haven't seen any men in black suits hanging around..........yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surveillance detection routes are a good thing to learn.

      Delete
  2. Я уверен, что ты этого не сделаешь, товарищ.

    ReplyDelete