Monday, August 27, 2018

I'm supposed to care about campaign finance law violations?

Congressional democrats (along with some republicans) have been up in arms about possible violations of campaign finance law by the Trump campaign (before it became the Trump Administration, much to the detriment of the mental stability of about 40% of the US population) they managed to dig up while searching for Russian agents behind every corner. Somehow I'm supposed to care about that and be as outraged as the media tells me to be.

They say he used some money to pay people who might say bad things about him, to NOT say bad things about him. Right?

This coming from Congress, the very group of people who have a slush fund of hush money (taxpayer dollars, of course) that they use to pay off victims of abuse by members of Congress themselves.

Forgive me for not giving a damn that Trump paid a few dollars to a dirty hooker to close her mouth (for once) about something that happened years before he got elected.

Read the article and you'll see why I don't care, and why you shouldn't either.

We didn't elect him to be the saint that he never was. We elected him as a warning.

3 comments:

  1. seems to me like the most comprehensive statement on freedom. well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information. best-tablet-for-reading-and-annotating-pdf

    ReplyDelete