Monday, August 27, 2018

Give to the third world asylum seekers until it hurts?

When I've been told that God, or the Church, dictates that we must "give to the needy until it hurts", I have been giving a certain reply when the conversation specifically concerns migrants and asylum seekers from the third world. It's always either someone on the left telling me that I have to "give until it hurts", or it's someone who fancies themselves being on the right, but are confused about their role in the situation, and have mistakenly planted themselves with the left.

I tell them "God wants me to give to the needy until it hurts, for the sake of helping the needy. You want me to give until it hurts, for the sake of hurting me."

A very high percentage, the majority in fact, of third world migrants and asylum seekers are not "needy". They're not women and children escaping violence and poverty. The majority, upwards of 75%, are single, unaccompanied, military aged males, and they're bringing the violence and poverty with them.

They have no intention of learning the language or assimilating into the culture. They skip past the first safe countries they move through in the Middle East until they reach the safe countries that they're actually trying to get to. Namely, Western Europe.

Once they arrive, the women are not safe and the children are not safe. These savages from the third world look at white women and children like a predator looks at it's prey, they look at our culture and way of life the same way.

1 comment: