Saturday, August 4, 2018

Is the right wing as stupid as the left

As I dedicate so much of my time fighting against leftist indoctrination and its attack on western culture I ponder what the solution to cultural marxism and neo liberal left wing is.
Are we caught in a perpetual never ending culture war?
Are we distracted with petty nick picky and bickering with idiots who's opinions hold no weight in the greater political picture all the while people in higher echelons make power moves?
All the while we are fighting with our neighbor or facebook college friends about transgendered bathrooms major corporatists who have no interest in conservative ideals or liberal ideas rule the world with fore and violence.
Or is there are end to all of this or at least a new cultural transition that all generations must face to some degree?
If we can deflect the left wing revolutionaries what is it that we are fighting to preserve or are we in the anti left the revolution?
The " right wing" is made up of so many different groups, individuals, opinions, agendas and ideals so what are we fighting for and what is the goal?
One thing I fear is the stupidity of the masses.
I am not convinced conservatives are more intelligent than neo liberals.
I was having a conversation with a fellow conservative co worker of mine the other night and he said "We should bomb the living hell out of all of the middle east and turn that whole region into glass."
Now this was an off the cuff statement that I did not take too seriously but still felt the need to confront it.
I said to him so you would bomb portions European christian nations like Cyprus because you could consider Cyprus and portions of Spain apart of the middle east.
I asked him if he would be willing to bomb and kill all of the Christian populations of the middle east along with their churches, monasteries and historic sites pre dating all of western christianity.  Christianity did not start in Europe and is embraced by massive numbers of people in the middle east Asia and Africa  and has a history in those places long before it was embraced by Europeans.
He did not respond and it was fine I have worked with this guy for awhile and I know he is a good guy but I have heard statements like these echoed throughout conservative circles.
It is easy to get pushed to polarized world views when there is so much up against us.
The fury that fills me when I see the polarized views leftist hold towards us and the lies their media /propaganda outlets distribute.
 But becoming characters of what the left thinks we are is not the solution.
Becoming cruel and resistant to other perspectives is not the solution.
The left forces homosexual agendas on our society but becoming uncompassionate, unkind and uncivil with homosexual/ transgendered people is not the way for us to go.
The left has morons in its ranks and if you dig deep enough you will find civil rational people as well same with the conservative sects.
I too am struggling to keep my humanity and philosophical balance in this world of polarizations and lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment